What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Update on my ban

Ok I got back on his site and tried to login got login failed. OK so i went to my url i USED to have on there and i got the following screen.
What guidelines did I break. Did not just a month ago Scruffy say "everyone gets a warning first"? Well apparently I did't get a warning, no skype, no email. OH and I never did break a rule on vaughn either, all my regular viewers know this. But I am not upset at all there is other places. This is to just show the audacity of the Vaughns. What you do outside of YawnLive apparently will get you banned on Vaughn itself. Even though a few months ago Scruffy was saying that things that happen outside of vaughn do not apply on vaughn. So Chalk one up for mrs christian lies. Where is marks dad in all this. If he is not already dead he probably left to avoid the drama going on there. A self proclaimed christian that helps her son support a safe haven for cyber criminals. KUDOS to you scruffy pants. This only further fuels my fire to dig deeper into some things others have mentioned to me and to report them and blog about them. DING DING DING we have a winner a big fat BINGO! They will ban me for exposing the truth, and not ban the criminals who are doing it all. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment