What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Thursday, April 25, 2013


finally more of adambro and his amazing ability to lie about everything. I did a voice stress analysis on his cast last night and it shows he is 100% lying. I trust the X13 software I used which is the pro version and very close to the software the feds use to analyze phone calls. I love how he can't say my name right too. I am really shocked that girl he asked out on the net believes his lies. And club 54 in ontario has never heard of this guy. They have been contacted by various people all with the same response that they do not know who he is by name or photo. These videos are long but worth the time if you want to really see adam's true colors come out. He even has a meltdown toward the end of the second video. I also love how before he said he was a police officer, then it changed to being a security guard. Well in the videos he shows his lack of knowledge in law as he thinks screen shots and recordings will get someone arrested and thrown in jail for so called death threats. Yeah adam we would all love to see harm come to you but you are not worth the energy to make it happen. The gist of this cast started out Adam saying if he gets 100 viewers he will get naked and show his testicles. Well he hit 110 so called viewers according to the counter but i only counted 15 names in the chat at the peak time so he was obviously tabbing. When he said OH I trolled you guys! I ain't showing my stuff on Vaughn! REally? I didn't know lying flat out to get viewers was trolling. And he also asked out that girl and she said once you are here she would go out with him. Well then he said in 2 months he would be there, then he said if it can't happen in 2 months then it will be 1 month, or 3 months. Well which is the right lie adam 1, 2, or 3 months? Pretty funny watching people ask someone out over the internet.Not sure how adambroke will afford to move to BC like he claims he is, since he has no job, and the only skill he seems to have is lying.(and not very well.)



1 comment: