What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kicking off of a new blog

OK here goes my first blog post. Well I already put the gist of this blog at the top of the site. Pretty much what this will be all about is the facts that will support my theory that internet social networking websites have led humanity astray. I have noticed how cruel people will be without thought. The badgering, the tormenting, the cyber-bullying. The lying, the scamming, the weird and crazy world of electronic dating to the point of people getting engaged or claiming they are married without ever having met in person. Through my own scampering around and your emails I will expose the underbelly of social networking and bring to light the things that are pretty much dehumanizing us all so quickly. I never thought the Internet would lead down the road it has with the insane amount of crap that is has become. What makes a person get on a website and create a false persona, or entire fake life? What makes them further that and get involved in chat sites with people that will so easily expose their lies? It does not make sense to me much yet. Perhaps there is this hidden nature in humanity to get ourselves in more trouble than we can handle. You will also enjoy some more entertaining posts on here covering the social casting sites like yawnlive, battlecram, jewnow, and turdstream. Get to meet the super crazy casters with my commentary twist. Casters such as Vikki, Von Helton, Levyland, Adambro, Kengar, and others that feel the need to flat out make up outlandish stories of who they are supposedly are. I will try my best to not post anything as a fact unless it is backed up with good evidence of the claim. Just like this first post is only my opinion and not meant to be put out as factual statements, as I said this is all just my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment