What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Adambro21 yet again

I can't seem to stay away from recording this guy, maybe all the clips compiled together to get the

contradictions in his lies sorted will help people understand not to trust this guy. Why? well why not? If

someone lies to you over and over in person do you continue to be friends with them, and rely on them for

promises? I sure don't. Notice toward the end of this clip he says he had eggs benington I think he meant

Benedict. He also says he was rapping when he was 16 and used the name adambro21 but on myspace he

was adambro19 so when did the 21 get added. I love the part him talking about living in a mansion that was

 possessed(his words) and they he heard voices. Well Adam we all know you hear voices but those are the

kind of voices medication will stop, and require extensive therapy. The bit about him smoking a doobie in the
deep forest is kind of funny too considering I have only lived in forests my whole life. He says he got deep

and noticed the grass was flattened so there was wolf and coyote there. Well coyote and wolf do not bed in

the grass for starters they have dens. Also you will not see tall grass or much of any grass in a deep forest

unless it was a big clearing. The trees are too tall and thick to allow enough sunlight to the floor to allow

things to grow very much. I will later record some video of a real forest when I get back from town, and I

will post it here to show what it really looks like, instead of people relying on a description from the head of

someone who is completely delusional.

No comments:

Post a Comment