What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday lunch blog

Sitting here having my lunch thinking about things going on so I decided to make a short post about it. I see the Vaughn's support hate speech, among other awful things. By allowing people like Adambro21 to do "shows" the way he does promoting hate shows us all what kind of people the Vaughn's really are. I find it hard to believe that a christian would condone such activities so it is my conclusion that miss scruffy is by far not a real christian. More? OK. So the empty promises from Mark.  Features like private messages and what not I see going back damn near 2 years and they still have not been fulfilled. I am constantly seeing things break, or crash, and never has Mark taken responsibility for an error, or mishap with his programming. The blame is always shifted to some datacenter. I find it hard to believe that singlehop has that many issues with their servers considering they have been in that business a lot longer than mark has been playing with code. I also find it odd that they take payments for vcoins, shirts, and donations, but are not registered as a 5013c non profit. So this means they are required to report all that money as income and pay tax on it. That is something that is being taken care of already so no worries there on that front. OK so I am sure a lot of you know I got inebriated friday night and was broadcasting totally naked.. ok I had my socks on, but I was on Vaughnlive.tv with it all. I did this to prove the point that people are no longer really being banned for things because they are desperate for users. The cast was recorded and composed into a funny video which I thought was fabulous. I never got banned and my channel was never closed. Now if it gets closed now then that means they read this post and decided to try and save face and close it and or ban me well after the fact. My final summation of this is Vaughnlive.tv is a haven for perverts, hate promoters, sexual deviates, pedophiles, and yes even children. So basically the scum of the Internet flock to VL because they do not fear being banned, and others flock to it to use someone else's bandwidth rather than their own. We as bloggers get called haters all the time and people like Adam say it is a "hate site". I had no idea that providing truth with backing evidence was to be construed as hatred. This is news to me. Maybe I need to go back to college and get a different education. Perhaps I should stop using $15 words when I am posting so that Adam can understand it better. So here just for Adam I will sum it all up in his terms.

Fucking fuck fuck fuck vaughn and fucking adam, and cock sucking faggots holy shit they are GAY GAY GAY, and I play with myself to pictures of Kengar FUCK you ALL!

OK that above was paraphrased just for adam in words he can understand. Have a GREAT day everyone.

1 comment: