What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The most epick Adambro21 meltdown

This is the best meltdown I have seen from Adambro21 since I became aware of him. This is so beautiful how angry he gets. I only wish I had gotten to his cast before I did to get the full rage about myself and others. The things he says in these clips are outrageous. Anyone with half a brain would realize he is lying. He told people that he told his boss to tell people he doesn't work there. I didn't even talk to a boss or manager at the club and I posed as another club here in Florida calling to verify a DJ. Why would they lie? Another lie he is caught in was with my naked dancing video... yes i drank a bit last night and danced naked on Vaughn to get banned which never happened, anyways he said he got the video from my ex girlfriend. Pretty hilarious since I have been married for a year and been with my wife for many years, and before her well my ex before my wife was about 9 years ago and she is not alive anymore, pretty amazing to have a corpse send a video link. I think adam is a bit gay on me. He also said he didnt watch the video at one point, and previously he was raging about how small my penis is. Well if he didn't watch it he sure has a lot of details from it.
OK here is the videos. I am forgetting what else to comment on because he rages so long by the time I am done recording I forget. From now on I am going to take notes while I record his amazing craptastic "SHOW". OH yeah miss scruffy came in to warn him to manage his links being posted in his channel because they were linking to my video. So he just started to ban people at random when it was kengar who posted the link who is a mod there. Adam had to ask scruff how to disable links but it only prevents non mods from posting, any mod can still post links. And scruffy says she doesn't micromanage the site. BRAVO!
Adam should pray he can get a job at mc donalds flippin burgers because now we know from previous videos he cannot dance, cannot dj, and now we know he cannot sing. Adam is one of those people they could make a public service commercial about why not to go on the Internet without protection.

*UPDATE*
Got some new screen shot evidence from SSDisFast about adam saying that his ex told adam that SSD said to her that adam sleeps with his sister. Here is the real skype chat


2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha what a retard he is , and always will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS THE ADAM LIES GO AROUND AND AROUND REPEATING FOR A WHOLE HOUR , SHOWING AND PLAYING THE SAME CLIPS OF BILLPOPPER AND MUSIC , GET SOME NEW MATERAL ADAM DUMD BRO, YOR LIES ARE BORING AFTER THE 100TH TIME.WHAT A WASTE OF BANDWITH

    ReplyDelete