What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Friday, April 26, 2013

adambro pwnage! phjear!

that is right ladies and gents. Adambro21 the big time professional DJ at Club 54 in Burlington, Ontario is full of dog doo doo. I placed a call to the club just about 10 minutes ago and recorded a cast of it. The guy was just as confused as many people that hear Adam tell the story to. There is no adam working there at all. So i gave him the benefit of the doubt and said yeah guy with longer hair and a beanie most the time and this guy working still had no idea and said "maybe years ago" but implied in the context it would of been MANY years ago. So yeah if Adam lies about this what else? Man I love digging up truth and facts. Anywhere here is the short clip of my cast with Club 54 on the phone for you hard evidence geeks. I know people said in the past they talked to the club but I had to get it for myself.

BTW the phone # if you want to also verify is Phone: (905)634-5454

No comments:

Post a Comment