What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mr Vaughn Scurd!?

I got this AWESOME email from this moonbat today oh yeah I mean Mark Vaughn. This is how professional this guy is.

Just a heads up, we will be posting this unedited, as is our policy when dealing with false/invalid DMCA takedown notices.

Have a great day

On April 22, 2013, CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding:

vaughnlive.tv

Below is the complaint we received:

Reporter's Name: Deshi Volanti
Copyright Holder's Name: I am not a holder
Reporter's Email Address: deshi@wickedradio.org
Reporter's Title: lots of copyrighted material unregulated
Reporter's Telephone Number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Reporter's Address: po box 2032 silver springs, FL US
Reported URLs:
        http://vaughnlive.tv
Original Work: 100's of broadcasters are replaying copyrighted movies, music, and television broadcasts. The site owner is aware and said he will not do anything about it, and that he is not responsible for the content on his site.


We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider as well.

Regards,

CloudFlare Abuse
Now I did report him for all the various DMCA violations I had been counting including his own violation on his cast during the bomber chase when he was streaming his local channel 7. So by him saying this was a false/invalid claim he must have written permission that he can produce on demand from channel 7 as well as all the record companies for other peoples content which he thinks he is not responsible for. Also he has a rule on his site about not posting personal information and he tells me he will post mine. Well mr Vaughn knock yourself out. So I guess when the IRS contacts you soon to audit you for all those donations and vcoin sales that will be a false allegation as well? These casting sites needs rules and need to adhere to them to protect people not to shun people out. Providing a safe harbor for cyber criminals is not a good thing, and it will not go unpunished. Maybe we should get Anonymous in on this, or InfoSec. They would have a field day. None the less I beat mark to the punch and posted my own info on my blog. I did black out the number just because I already get enough prank calls didn't want to just add fuel to that fire for no good reason. 

Oh BTW if you use tor browser you can easily avoid them ip bands so hooray I can still screen record on the site.

1 comment:

  1. Mark is breaking the law literally, what an idiot well done Deshi no wonder he allows racists to be on his site he's a crook just like they are

    ReplyDelete