What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another adam metldown

I was gonna be done blogging for the day to get some work done on chaos cast, but here goes adam running his mouth creating a tissue of lies. A small note this guy cusses more than Joe Pesci, he should really get a larger vernacular and learn to use it. So he decided to go bash my wife and make up more lies such as saying I threatened to burn his house down, or that I posted his personal information which I do not even have. All I did was call the club and say where the club is and posted the club's phone number. Had no idea posting a business's information was a crime. He also contradicted some of his lies in here. He had said previously that he has worked at the club for 10 years. In this clip he says it has pretty much been 4 years. WOW. ANd I also love how kengar is also listenup and talks to himself to try and prove it is not him bravo old chap. Liars all love to hang together and feed off each other. There was a plethora of people going into his "show" and telling him he was full of crap. Even twiztid told him to stop bashing on my wife. Pretty bad when your regular "fans" and "friends" tell you that what you are doing is bad. Anywhere here is some clips.


1 comment:

  1. There are almost no words ro express what Adam is saying. Does he really believe the crap he is spewing or believe we will take it as truth? He's so funny to listen to. On and on he goes. like the more he talks, we will only have to believe him? Think I'm more than mature enough to know bullshit when I see and hear it.

    ReplyDelete