What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The return of the retard adambro21

I know I said the last post was the last on adam, but he also said he was done with vaughn. Then tonight I notice he was on and casting so i took a peek. Well he was first saying that he was at the club getting ready to dj and if people didn't come in his cast he wouldn't do it. So I recorded him for awhile and boy he had all kinds of love to give me and my wife. What I do not understand is how does completely trashing someone like he does make him sound like any better of a person than when he is busted out on lying? So here is some audio since he was not on camera and notice that nobody was in his cast. You can hear in the background the dings of the chatterbox going since he doesn't seem to know how to disable the sounds. Guess he was not at the club like he claimed since you can't hear club sounds in the background when his overmodulated mic is on. And while I am posting this he is back on audio and even more over modulated than before. So adam likes to talk big about putting people in jail well I sent this first set of recordings to his ISP since there is a crime in Canada about slander, libel-ism, and hate speech. This should play out so great.
He thinks he can just say whatever he wants well we will see i guess. Mr "fuck vaughn live and fuck scruffy" yet he is back on vaughn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment