What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Monday, May 13, 2013

sex lies, and videotape

so the last several days I have been busy with real life working and stuff. And I had a bit while making dinner tonight to do a cast, and since I was on my other laptop I didnt feel like taking the time to set it up for my beta site and just casted on vaughnlive. Then I notice I get called an ass kisser by mizz187 from scuttles blog chatter box. OH my life is ruined.... pfft. yes that was a fart. I thought it was funny the amount of tabs adam had going as guests in my cast and kengar being there as well. There seems to be a big amount of homophobia among the adambro supporters kinda weird. I do not like vaughnlive I just had a few minutes to cast while I was making dinner for the family so I just loaded up what was already on this old laptop. Then at one point someone called me a liar, again without any gumption at all of proof. Saying I was not in florida, and not in wisconsin, and not in the army, shit do I have to put my discharge papers online for all to see the trivial reasons I was discharged? Is it not possible for people to move around here and there over time specially when dealing with some of the stuff I was at the time? I guess its not logical to think anyone could move, or have ever been in the service. You guys are so funny to me, you call me obsessed with adam, and a "fag" well are you not obsessed with me by coming to my cast as a guest and trolling? Sound to me like you are the ones that are hypocritical not myself. I loved when a couple people called me trailer trash. OK yes I do live in a trailer, on a few acres in a national forest. oh yeah thats right I own my own land, I have very little bills because I live smart and simple and not in a city living of the government doll like so many of the others out there who trash talk me, but I digress. I mean come on people I had said I was done awhile ago with adambro there is nothing more to expose all the proof is in there is nothing more he could do or say to overt what he had previously said on recordings. Yes a large part of my blog is about adam since I have not had this blog all that long just a bit over a month if that, so yes he was a prime subject of mine since so many people emailed me things, and asked me to check out his cast at different times. Anyone wanting to call ME out on things I invite this with full permission! Bring on your evidence! LOL. Oh wait you can't because it never happened. Just like today someone said in my cast that I had said adam raped this sarah girl. I do not even know who sarah is let alone would say someone raped someone without hard legal evidence. I am not one to slander or do libelous things. That is all between you guys and adam and sarah not me. With that I am going to eat dinner and enjoy a hard earned meal instead of your welfare EBT meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment