What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Adumb Bro

As if the previous posts on Adam were not enough to satisfy readers this next one is sure to win over the hearts of christians and gays. This recording was also sent to adam's internet service provider as what he is spewing is hate speech and a crime in Canada. You all can check up the laws on that as I did some google searching and checking with Canadian supreme court rulings on the matter. He goes on stating the bible says that gays are completely wrong, and to a point it does in Leviticus but in the new testament there is options to be redeemed. He also claims to be a Christian but with his potty mouth I have my doubts as a TRUE believer would strive to be like Jesus and not hate on groups of people. If you recall from the Bible Jesus associated with the outcasts of society because he loved all people regardless of who or what they were. Everyone has a second chance in his eyes. Also later on in the clip he goes on to say even more lies again(remember christians are not to lie it says so in the 10 commandments) and says he is a DJ, works in a night club(proven to be a lie), and that he is a licensed security guard, even though he is constantly smoking marijuana. I guess I should call the Waterloo police department and file a report by phone about his illegal substances in his home, and his hate speech as well. I am sure his ISP will forward all the information I sent to the right authorities since I am not in Canada and do not clearly know who to report with. Also notice how he gets so excited that he is up on the top list, even though many recordings I have of him he states he doesn't care about ranking, yet he is constantly raging about it. I also find it entertaining that he is back on Vaughn and so happy to be broadcasting there since last week all he did was rant and rage about how he hates mark and miss scruffy, and they would "never get my $100", and that he would NEVER cast on Vaughn again. So over the weekend when he was supposed to be at the club(his words) he was on chitters with a whole 3 viewers so I guess he was not satisfied with the reality that he cannot do a "show". So here is the clip with all the greatest rants from Adam.
I apologize for the removal of the music audio adam was using copyright material and youtube doesnt stand for that.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to do with the post, but you got to change that black background and the white text hurttttssss my eyes shiitttt *BLIND*

    ReplyDelete