What is this Blog?

This is just my blog about social networking in general, and how it seems to be causing people that use them to become slowly desensitized to human love. The last 10 years I have seen so many messed up things and this blog will uncover those things as they happen. Feel free to send in whatever you have as long as it is backed up with some sort of facts such as audio, or video. Do NOT send me chat logs that are not a clear screen shot. you can send whatever to deshi@wickedradio.org.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Kengar Mr. Garrison self pwn!


Not much to be said here about that.

This all coming from the guy I see last night in his chat on Vaughn talking dirty to a 22 year old girl and remember he is 55. Do not worry I am just waking up so I do not feel like typing out a lot yet, and if I were to type a lot I know Kenneth would not be able to handle it, nor would he be able to comprehend the plethora of vernacular I would use.

1 comment: